Made in Broward provides a hands-on learning environment at The Cottage, where young people can experience the joy and profit in work, become considerate, industrious and thrifty, and prepare themselves to take their rightful places in the world.
herbs・vegetables・preserves・baked goods・sewn items・knitting・crochet・woodworking・fine art・crafts・more
More details at www.facebook.com/MadeinBroward
Made in Broward @ The Cottage, 500 NE 1st Avenue
Limited parking available on-site, street parking available on Andrews Avenue and surrounding neighborhood.
Open Call to Artists
- Drawings (any medium) on unframed paper or unstretched canvas, maximum size of 24 inches. (no minimum size)
- Your interpretation of “The Nature of Our World, Revisited”
- 1-3 works (At least one work per artist will be installed, others as space permits) • We will install works with foam hangers or pins.
- The intake will take place at the Cottage, 500 NE 1st Avenue, Friday October 10th, 4-6 pm and Saturday October 11th, 10-1 pm.
- No commission will be charged, with the exception of any bank credit card fees.
- Questions direct to Leann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteers wanted to assist with installation and de-installation, prepare food, and help on the evening.Contact Leeann at email@example.com.