Girls’ Club invites South Florida artists of all levels, genders, and backgrounds to submit artworks for Unframed, a one-day, open-call visual art exhibition of unframed works on paper during the community-wide event Art Fallout, Saturday October 17, 2015.
Artists are encouraged to submit new, experimental or in-progress works to take advantage of the unique feedback element provided.
A panel of prominent South Florida arts professionals – local gallery owners, dealers, curators and museum professionals – will informally judge the works, offering professional feedback and critique. The public is invited to comment as well, using a system of color-coded handwritten messages placed by each work.
Find a new audience for your work and expand your exposure!
Get feedback from artists, curators, collectors and others!
Network with other local artists!
Hear directly from the public about your work!
Rules of Entry
- All work must be on paper, NO FRAMES OR MATT BOARDS, PAPER ONLY.
- Works must measure no more than 24 x 24 inches.
- Limit two works per artist, $10 entry fee per work.
- Deadline: All work must be delivered to Girls' Club by Friday, October 16, 5pm.
- Artists are responsible for delivery/pickup of work.
- Deliver artworks during Drop Off week: Wed – Fri, Oct 14 – 16, 2015, 1-5pm.
- Pick up artworks following the event: Sat, October 17 during Artist Hour 9-10pm
- OR pick up the following week: Wed – Fri, October 21-23, 2014, 1-5pm.
- Girls’ Club will not store works beyond these dates, call or email to make other arrangements.
- Girls’ Club does not handle sales. Any inquiries will be forwarded to the artist.
- The utmost care will be given to works, however, Girls’ Club accepts no responsibility for lost or damaged artwork.
- Fill out online submission form
- Bring your work to Girls' Club during Drop Off Week
- Submission fees can be made online or during drop off.
- Come to the event, share and invite your friends, Saturday October 17, 5-9pm.
- Pick up your work, and a stack of colorful sticky notes, during Artist Hour following the big event, 9-10pm.
More information and submission form at: